Friday, September 25, 2009

Shaping history, one life at a time!!

Hey everyone! How ya'll doin? There is something that has been pressing on my heart since I was around 8 years old and on a small scale I have been able to fulfill some of this pressing. But since before returning home from this last trip and upon returning home on the first of September I have made up my mind to put things into action and I wanted to allow all of you to be a part of it.

Have you ever wanted to be able to feed people both in America and outside of America? Ever wanted to help provide water in countries where water is not present? Well my friends its not as hard as you think and I am here to help you make it happen. I have started non-profit organization to help provide food for both Americans and non-Americans alike along with many other people who are doing the same thing. Also, we raise money to be able to go into places like Haiti and Africa, India, Azerbaijan and many many other places around the world where without those wells people are both dying from dehydration and also unable to grow their own crops to be able to have food to eat. I heard a Haitian pastor say recently on a documentary a good friend of mine made after a recent trip to Haiti and the pastor said this "Dont supply us with food every day and water to drink, but TEACH us how to fish, TEACH us how to grow crops, and give us the means to dig a well for irrigation so that we might feed and water our own people." So in other words he was saying that they dont want us to just keep sending them food but rather to teach them how to catch it and grow it themselves. WOW! I think thats an AMAZING idea. I know that in that particular village in Haiti Pastor Tony Paul and his people have been taught how to fish and taught how to grow crops, but I also know that they dont have the money to dig the proper kind of wells needed for irrigation therefore they cannot grow their crops and their people are starving to death on a daily basis.

I know that there is a crisis in America, but can u imagine being in one of these countries where they are already so poor that their people are dying at such a rapid rate and THEN going through the same economic crisis we're going through? And now, with the natural disaster that recently hit in Haiti they are in much more need then most of, if not all of us are. We think we have it bad?? Well lots of people have it WAY worse then we do. Many of you know that I am always going overseas and doing things to help people but being gone for nearly 5 months this year and returning this month has really made me want to work even harder at raising the necessary funds and support to be able to give life to people who otherwise wont have it.

I spent a weekend in September with many people from around the world at a conference where I was able to learn of many organizations and ministries that are working together to fight against hunger and dehydration around the world. Through this conference I was able to get many contacts and ways of being able to see these dreams become an even bigger reality.

I'm not going to beg you for money. I'm not going to beg for your help. But what I am going to do is present you with this offer to make an impact in the lives of so many people around the world. Lets stop thinking about ourselves for once and what we can get in return and just give with a cheerful heart knowing that we are allowing someones mother, sister, father, daughter, son, baby and even their animals to be able to see another day of life and possibly grow up to become more than just a beggar on the street. Wouldn't u want someone to help you or your loved ones if you were in the same situation?

How can you help? Well, of course financially. Unfortunately it takes money to get things done in the world today. I need connections. Do you know of any farmers who would be willing to donate some of their crop or any shipping companies that would donate their shipping services? Any doctors offices or medical suppliers that would donate medical supplies? We need everything!! Of course I'm always looking for people to go with me on my trips so if your interested in that you can let me know as well. :)

How can you contact me or how can someone you know that might be interested in helping contact me? Well I can be contacted on myspace (search c_strong@live.com) or via facebook (search cjsm123@hotmail.com) or via email at strongc@sfreserves.org or by phone at 513-885-5690. I am still in the process of setting up an account where all monetary proceeds will go, so for now I will be putting them into a seperate savings account and/or you can contact me for another means for donating for tax purposes. Once the ministry account is set up then proceeds will be able to be made out to the Thirst No More Ministries, so pray I can get that set up asap.

Please pass this information onto anyone that you know that would be serious about partnering with me and many others in providing water and food for people around the world. Thanks so much for your time and may God bless you.

Last but not least, I do want to point out that it doesn't matter what you believe in, what your religion is and rather you like me or not. This isn't about religion or about me, but rather about making a difference in the lives of so many people despite our own feelings or beliefs. So lets put aside all the petty non-sense and make a difference around the world. :)

Until all have heard,
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment